Focus Question: What are the physical properties of the three main states of matter?
1. Set-up notebook (pg. 27)
a. Add LOS: Solid, Liquid, Gas to your index
2. View PowerPoint ---> States of Matter Presentation
a. complete the graphic organizer about the properties of
Solids, Liquids, and Gases. (Glue on pg. 27, leave room to write at the bottom of the page)
b. summarize the key points of the presentation (last slide) at the bottom of page 27.
3. Watch the Brain Pop video - "States of Matter"
a. login: deportola password: thanksasb
b. complete the video worksheet and glue to pg. 26.
c. take the graded quiz and share your first score with Mr. B.
4. Once completed, you may visit three places on the internet:
1) Create an Avatar (if you have not done so already)
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Play a BrainPOP game in the GameUp section of the website or
3) visit science360.gov and view some current science news and research from around the globe.